Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Quintessential Living Arrangement

From the land of glass covered sidewalks, built to scale man-made replica islands of the world and Sheiks with underwear more expensive than Raef LaFrentz contract comes the unveiling of the world's first SHAPE SHIFTING SKYSCRAPER.

Uh, yeah.  This is basically a big middle finger fuck you "I Win" out to the rest of the architecture world if renowned techy David Fisher can pull this off. Completion date: 2010

Here are the need-to-knows:

420-meter rotating skyscraper
80-story
Each floor rotates independently. What?!?!?!
Powered by Wind Turbines filled between floor? Oh, so its Green as well
TOWER BUILD ON PREFAB units

So, I guess I'll believe it when I see it




1 comment:

Krista Stryker said...

This looks like a Wii game, your blog is better than ours... time to step it up Stryker-Schmitts! Btw, I don't think either of us are actually changing our name to that... it's just funny to me bc it sounds so German. - Krista